1. PANDA CAM! These adorable creatures from China spend their day eating, sleeping, pooping, playing and more sleeping. I can’t help but be jealous of this lifestyle! http://live.ipanda.com/
2. PENGUIN CAM! When one gets tired of pandas (please) there is always the live feed of penguins at Sea World to go gaga over. Nothing cuter than a few waddling penguins! I think these guys know where the camera is so beware, you may encounter a penguin mooning. http://seaworldparks.com/seaworld-sanantonio/Animals/Webcams/Penguin-Cam
3. Cookie Clicker. Who in the world found this one? Leave it to the intern and now everyone’s addicted. You click on cookies, that’s all there is to it. Cookies. I have 9.8 billion. http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
4. OTTER CAM! More cameras, but they’re sea otters! These cutie pies are just so much fun to watch and I want to squish their cute little faces. Feeding and training sessions: 10:30am, 1:30pm, and 3:30pm PST. You’ll get more activity during these times, and even learn a little something about sea otters! http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/efc/efc_otter/otter_cam.aspx
5. Duck Dynasty. Now, while I’m not too into this… yet, there are some others around here who can’t get enough. Eating, sleeping, talking Duck Dynasty all day long. Did you know there are quite a few apps out there too? Oh yes, and they can cause quite the stir! http://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/
Check out my grungy old DD beard courtesy of the Beard Booth app.
6. Beer. Yep, you heard right. When you work in an office that has its own beer brewing factory (kitchen), you tend to yearn for 6:00pm a lot earlier in the day. Especially when that beer factory comes with a dart board and sweet tunes. I’d like to say that I am a very happy beer taster; these guys do amazing work!
7. YouTube. This one is never going away. There is always going to be someone, somewhere that says, “I watched the funniest video ever last night and you have to see it!” My most recent moment was SNL’s parody, “What Does My Girl Say?” If you haven’t yet seen it, I watched the funniest video ever last night and you have to see it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foMQX9ZExsE
8. Party Excuses. Somehow, every single day on the calendar has become a day to celebrate. Everything from Guacamole Day, Tell an Old Joke Day, Talk like a Pirate Day all the way to Cookie Day, Espresso Day and Sangria Day. All of which we have either celebrated or plan to celebrate! http://www.partyexcuses.com/
Here are some crazy pirates on Talk like a Pirate Day. And we had a pirate cake!
9. Photoshop. Although we use Photoshop everyday around here, sometimes work can tangent into practical joke making. When Sharknado took the world by storm (no pun intended), we got a little creative around here and added one of the office dogs, Guido, to the mix.
10. Facebook. This one is a no brainer. I don’t care who you are or what you do, unless you don’t have a Facebook account, you are on Facebook at least once a day. Here’s a link in case you haven’t had your Facebook fix today. http://www.facebook.com/
Please choose another name
Notify me when new comments are added
300 E. 2nd St.
Reno, NV 89501